< H e A r t B r E a k >

After 2 year n 10 months........
What's left....... is just pain n pain........
Nothing else but PAINnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Never ever had such pain till ur heart could die.......
Or it's a blessing .... rather than dragging on ..n getting more hurts

pain
pain
pain

.............................
.............................
.............................


As day goes by since last friday...
I'd begin to search my heart ... to see whether I still have one burning heart...
but yesterday I found none left...
no more flame..no more burning..no more pumping.....
just silent n ease...


This is how one felt when ur heart really die
....... just a day or a minute could change the way u look at someone .... that u used to love, to care so much n more than ur life.......
no more heart pain as my heart are dead
yup....no more pain, no more from now

[But deep inside my heart, my soul - I still need him... just dunno y...
been asking myself over and over again...the answer still remained the same - I would still choose to be with him now, and next life and next........... without regrets......]


Just a small step to home...but such a long distance far far away now........

Just felt sorry for the little one as I m not able to furnish him with a complete love..care..n family
Please forgive me, my little angel

Mummy love u, my little angel

Anyway...Happy New Year n wishing myself for bundle of joy n laughter in future..oh..
Forgotten..I already had my joy..that's my Little Angel ^o^ my silly boy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

爱的表白式

New Life !

Life is TOO short....to stay MAD