Good ? Bad ? Guide

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
if i dont call you [ Its because im waiting for you to call me ]
When i walk away from you [ Follow me ]
When i stare at your mouth [ Kiss me ]
When i push you or hit you [ Grab me and dont let go ]
When i start cussing at you [ Kiss me and tell me you love me ]
When im quiet [ Ask me whats wrong ]
When i ignore you [ Give me your attention ]
When i pull away [ Pull me back ]
When you see me at my worst [ Tell me im beautiful ]
When you see me start crying [ Hold me and tell me everything will be alright ]
When you see me walking away [ Sneak up and hug my waist from behind ]
When im scared [ Protect me ]
When i lay my head on your shoulder [ Tilt my head up and kiss me ]
When i tease you [ Tease me back and make me laugh ]
When i dont answer for a long time [ reassure me that everything is okay ]
When i look at you with doubt [ Back yourself up ]
When i say that i like you [ I really do more than you could understand ]
When i grab at your hands [ Hold mine tightly]
When i bump into you [ bump into me back and make me laugh ]
When i tell you a secret [ keep it safe and untold ]
When i look at you in your eyes [ dont look away until i do ]
When i miss you [ im hurting inside ]
When you break my heart [ the pain never really goes away ]
When i say its over [ i still want you to be mine ]
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


What do u think ???

This might serve as a good guide for man out there to understand more about a woman's behaviour...........

And the last statement --------
Although my mind n mouth think that it should be over.. .. BUT

My Heart still WANT Him... although I never mention to him personally...only when he's asleep
I should take up courage to tell him that "I LOVE YOU"

I know this won't change anything but just wanna let you know..that's all...nothing much..my dear sky !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is TOO short....to stay MAD

说与不说 (源自慈济)

Commitment ???