Life Is a Gift 生命是一份禮物


Today before you say an unkind word - Think of someone who can't speak.
今天,當你要講一句不善之言--請想想那些無法講話的人

Before you complain about the taste of your food - Think of someone who has nothing to eat.
當你要埋怨食物的味道時--請想想那些沒有食物吃的人

Before you complain about your husband or wife - Think of someone who's crying out to GOD for a companion.
當你要埋怨你的先生或太太時--請想想那些在向上天哭訴要一個伴侶的人

Today before you complain about life - Think of someone who died too early on this earth.
今天,當你要埋怨生活時--請想想那些太早離開人世間的人

Before you complain about your children - Think of someone who desires children but they're barren.當你要埋怨小孩時--請想想那些渴望小孩而無能生育的人

Before you argue about your dirty house someone didn't clean or sweep - Think of the people who are living in the streets.當你要爭論沒有人清理屋子時--請想想那些住在街邊的人

Before whining about the distance you drive Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet.
當你在哀訴駕駛的路程--請想想那些同樣的路程以代步的人

And when you are tired and complain about your job - Think of the unemployed, the disabled, and those who wish they had your job.
當你很疲備而埋怨工作時--請想想那些無工作,殘疾的,及那些多麼希望擁有你這份工作的人

But before you think of pointing the finger or condemning another - Remember that not one of us is without imperfection.
當你想要指著人或互相譴責時--請記得沒有一個人是無罪

And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down - Put a smile on your face and think: you're alive and still around.
當壓抑的念頭讓你無法振作時--請你笑一笑想想:你還活著存在世間!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is TOO short....to stay MAD

说与不说 (源自慈济)

Commitment ???