Siccckkkk...

Been feeling not well for quite some time...stupid flu and sorethroat..been bugging me for about 3 weeks....come and go, come and go....

Will be going to Miri soon...so what in my mind now...quite pressure; thanks to my 'Rationale' impulses telling my landlord that I'm staying till this month end ; P got to pack up and store my things at my office and my car..

So, every morning..u will c me carrying lots of stuff to my car..from the lif...then reached the campus and carrying it up to my place, that's what I'd been doing for the past few weeks... lama-lama jadi bukit ^_^

3:05pm

After lunch - a bit blank....so - take a peek at keenysia.com blogsite..found sth fun - myHeritage.com - tried it out too... most of my pic - show resemble of the same group of people..

Running nose still on..just hate it so much !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is TOO short....to stay MAD

说与不说 (源自慈济)

New Life !