Commitment ???

Have you ever think about what commitment is about??? Does it means a lot to you??? or to your the other half???

For some - it might be an easy word.....but for me - it is a heavy word..... for I have fear and wonder whether by giving commitment - it would guarantee things would work the way you want it?????

At times, I might be too pushy n too sticky to people ... I always remind myself not to...or at least try not to... coz inside me - I fear that I might push people away from me.... Guess the loneliness n emptiness in me are real huge....

Don't push someone if you know they're not ready to make a decision, no matter how impatient you are.... ** I keeps on reminding myself : )

Got to exercise my sense of patience and give room and space to people to come to their own conclusions.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life is TOO short....to stay MAD

说与不说 (源自慈济)